Cold wind swayed the flowers of the cherry blossom trees found on the sides of the streets of Beika. The street lamp was compensating with the dark atmosphere of the night. A tall woman in her teens stood in front of a large mansion and dropped a small envelope containing a hand written letter.
The owner of the house got outside and saw the letter. Upon seeing it, he read the contents.
His eyes started to sting.
To Kudo,
Darkness is where I once belonged,
Love, peace and hope were what I yearn for.
My sufferings, my misery, I don’t want these to be prolonged,
This pain, all this hurts my inner core.
Then I knew not why I can’t just die,
The pain I could no longer take.
I lift up my head and turned to the sky,
And as my sister died I felt my soul break.
But now I know destiny’s purpose,
It turned out to be you my life’s repose.
When my eyes met yours,
My dark life turned to wonderful colors.
But knowing that I can never have you,
I knew at once that I can never have the light either.
But as you love another I love you from afar,
I realize that I must stick to you because my only source of light is you.
Without you by my side my world has crumbled,
And now as I take my last breath,
I know this is my last chance and to you I mumbled,
Even if I can never have you; for you I have always battled.
You will always have me……
Always……
From,
Haibara
On the street with the bright street lamp, a lone tear fell from a woman’s cheeks as she left the scenario, never planning to come back.
Now, only the moon lighted her life…
Now, she no longer has him on her side…
She had no more light…
And at that very moment,
She had already lost her soul.
Only pain was left now…
At that very moment, a famous detective known by his tall silhouette was reading the contents of the paper.
The paper got smudged with ink when tears stained it.
Only the howling of the wind could be heard that night.
Owari… (End)
from FanFiction.net
I love Detective Conan!!! La lang.. Sobrang galing niya talaga as a detective,eh and ang sayang magguess din kung sino ung suspect.. haha!! :) Pero siyempre, gusto ko para ung Ran-Shinichi pair-up, from the start naman kasi, sila na ang magkasama, eh.. And ang cute ng team-up nila.. Natuwa lang ako sa poem na ito :)
Labels: detective conan, random