three cheers for me.
"i'm riscia. an ordinary girl full of extraordinary dreams. i want to fly, to read other people's mind, to be invisible and to have everything that i wanted with just a flick of my wand. i love things with a touch of pink, sky blue and lavender. i also love butterflies, small things, stars, stuffed toys, fairies, rainbows,butterflies and lots and lots of stars. i also lalove sweet things like chocolate, candies and etc. i'm usually quiet and reserved but when hyperness struck me, i'll suddenly transform into a totally different me. so yeah, this is me. i'm just like any ordinary girl."
that was my description for myself back when i was still in high school and right now, i'm too lazy to edit it. XD
12/27/2008 09:28:00 AM
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.
At last, naayos ko na iyong blog ko.. But, I will make some changes pa kapag nasa mood ako.. :))
Dito pa rin ako ngayon sa laguna pero mamaya babalik na kami sa las pinas coz punta kami mamaya ng ek.. birthday treat sa akin ng aunt ko..
Tomorrow, I will be 15. I just realized that I'm so young pa pala. Hahaha.. Wala lang.. Just some random ideas..
Anyway, byebye!! :D Gonna rest muna.. Inaagaw ko na sa tito ko iyong computer nila,eh.. Hahaha...Labels: gonna be 15