three cheers for me.
"i'm riscia. an ordinary girl full of extraordinary dreams. i want to fly, to read other people's mind, to be invisible and to have everything that i wanted with just a flick of my wand. i love things with a touch of pink, sky blue and lavender. i also love butterflies, small things, stars, stuffed toys, fairies, rainbows,butterflies and lots and lots of stars. i also lalove sweet things like chocolate, candies and etc. i'm usually quiet and reserved but when hyperness struck me, i'll suddenly transform into a totally different me. so yeah, this is me. i'm just like any ordinary girl."
that was my description for myself back when i was still in high school and right now, i'm too lazy to edit it. XD
11/10/2008 09:43:00 PM
Monday, November 10, 2008
Waahh.. I'm so mean.. Okay, I know now when to shut up and when to talk..
Maybe it's better for me to just shut up for the rest of the school year.. Haha..
Damn.. I'm so mean.. I think, I'm really the one who's insensitive..
Labels: depressed, random