three cheers for me.
"i'm riscia. an ordinary girl full of extraordinary dreams. i want to fly, to read other people's mind, to be invisible and to have everything that i wanted with just a flick of my wand. i love things with a touch of pink, sky blue and lavender. i also love butterflies, small things, stars, stuffed toys, fairies, rainbows,butterflies and lots and lots of stars. i also lalove sweet things like chocolate, candies and etc. i'm usually quiet and reserved but when hyperness struck me, i'll suddenly transform into a totally different me. so yeah, this is me. i'm just like any ordinary girl."
that was my description for myself back when i was still in high school and right now, i'm too lazy to edit it. XD
11/10/2008 11:20:00 PM
Monday, November 10, 2008
I think I'm becoming more insensitive about the things around me. It just makes me so annoyed with myself whenever I remember all the bad stuff that I just did. I judged someone unfairly. I doesn't consider someone's feelings. I'm too selfish. I think I'm just hurting the people around me. It feels like every time I speak, I just hurt other people's feelings. Am I really that bad? And maybe, it will really help me if I just shut up.
Maybe I'm really the one who's the bad person here. I even don't know what really happened and the truth behind it yet I already thought that I'm the victim here. I really hate myself.
But at the same time, I really pity the "riscia" inside me who's hiding and escaping the reality because she's wearing a really fake mask so that no one will ever know what's really hidden inside her heart and no one will ever see her crying.Labels: depressed, random